1. TBNRKnight

Trapped

What is ur ign? Also could you please make a bug report ticket on the discord so that a snr mod+ can help you get out.
  2. TBNRKnight

vote keys

There is something similar to this right now, right now u get votepoints which u can use in /voteshop u buy super keys
  3. TBNRKnight

Better Item's/Instant item recover

We can not instant recover something as the staff team have to do things outside of the game as well
  4. TBNRKnight

Discord

If u look up at the top right u can join it
  5. TBNRKnight

Camp joining issue

Pls make a bugs report on here or on the discord
  6. TBNRKnight

claim issue

If someone did this pls make a item recovery post and put screenshots that show that the chests u had were in ur claim and then screenshots of the items u lost in the chests.
  7. TBNRKnight

Island Value Tips (Skyblock)

Mine a few of the blocks then replace them and then stay online and it will slowly update.
  8. TBNRKnight

Pleese let me join bt hunter i am team budies

If ur referring to the server its self the IP is "TheCampMC.com" and u need to join in 1.16.5 Java. If ur referring to a camp good luck.
  9. TBNRKnight

PermMute

The Admin+ do and there is not eta on how long they take
  10. TBNRKnight

PermMute

If u want to have a chance of getting unperm muted pls go make a ban appeal on the ban appeal section of the forums.
  11. TBNRKnight

Story Time

where he will
  12. TBNRKnight

Disappeared farmer

Make a item recovery on that section of the forums pls with a screenshot of where it was placed
  13. TBNRKnight

my island value is bork

After each reboot you have to give it time for it to update back up,
  14. TBNRKnight

camp land unclaimed

NilsVW to get ur beacon back u have to do ./camp disban or ./camp delete. and then remake the camp
  15. TBNRKnight

Jailed

You are reasonable for whatever happens on your account. But, if you wish to be unbanned go to the ban appeal section of the forums and make a ban appeal.
  16. TBNRKnight

Jailed

Just bc one person does it does not mean you should do it as well. You are now jailed for 12hrs and do not do so again!
  17. TBNRKnight

spawn glitch

If u are referring to skyblock spawn we are aware of that issue. If u have screenshots of the items u lost pls make a item recovery post on the item recovery section of the fourms
  18. TBNRKnight

False Ban

Which isn't allowed u have to be mainly clicking the mouse. If u wish to make ban appeal pls do so in the ban appeals section of the fourms
  19. TBNRKnight

/Rules

Apone joining any Minecraft server it is the players reasonability to read the rules and understand/ask questions about them.
  20. TBNRKnight

pls tell me

Yesterday it was because of none condense msgs which caused spam, today because of spam.